Monday, July 19, 2004

Just a reminder this is a friendly place ...

Hi everyone, I want this to be a friendly place.  I've been thinking a lot about the issues of posting sketches of others on the net. firstly I must urge you again if you don't like your sketch tell me and i'll remove it... however there are some sider issues and it got me worrying if there were net rules of behavour (there are some and the are called netiquette) so the spirit of this blog is to be a nice freindly place where i can be creative...

i want you to be able to see my work... and I want to share it freely... but it is my work, and should not be copied, especially not for resale or use elsewhere... firtsly without my permisssion (it will normally given) and secondly and most importantly without the consent of the person sketched....

of course you are free to copy your own sketches..

lecture over ;)

No comments: