Wednesday, August 31, 2005

more hassles

my blog is "off the air".... to the world... but the spam comments are still flooding in... it mustn't be the only one... blogger central is showing how to set up word verification... and i have sorry folks but it is to stop automatic software, bots & spiders posting comments



luckily i did back up my template stuff... and changed my password, just yesterday, so I still have access to the blog itself (and hopefully control)... the only bad bit is I will also have to change the public name I can not use cyclones_sketches... so now what to call it.... damn its the underscore that causing the grief.... ok what is something short & sweat and no spaces or underscores cyclonesart... better still cyart at last something that works


cyclone mad such is life

No comments: