Friday, April 08, 2005

i'm on blogshare... What the ..? you say

i've discovered this blog has listed in blogshare (i think its some kind of fantasy cyber game or challenge) since last june... it might explain all the hits on my counter... buggar it wasn't popularity...

better still my humble blog is worth a whopping B$2,899.13 (that is blogshare dollars, which unfortunately converts to about.... well exactly nothing!)

does it matter that I am not a major shareholder...?
does it matter that I don't have a clue what the game is... ??
has my identity been stollen... ???
do i worry to much about this webstuff... maybe
can I reclaim my blog... ???? oh yes I can... ah time to relax
better still is it time for some more of my homebreww beer..? definitely...



any one interested in playing for me? I now have 1000 shares to sell & little interest in playing... but no more web angst!

No comments: