Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Picking up the pieces


Man is it complex finding out which of my social identities have been hacked/compromised. I know who I am but a lot of the NET seems to believe otherwise, sometimes its a password that has to be changed, sometimes its a lot of weird junk mail, but the sinking feeling is that you will never know who has parts of your identify wrapped around their bad behavior. Rather than give in the the childishness I'd rather press on, just being me and making it hard for those who pretend to me me and/or steel my art works. So some of you may find some of my social networks are closed and some of my artwork is removed from the web, sorry but I'm withdrawing from risky places. Those that have stolen stuff beware of tineye, I will find you, and expect your ISP to get a stern take down or DMCA notice. I know that just encourages hiding elsewhere but I am patient and so pissed off now, you can be certain I will hunt you down again and again.


“You see, cuckoos are parasites. They lay their eggs in other birds' nests. When the egg hatches, the baby cuckoo pushes the other baby birds out of the nest. The poor parent birds work themselves to death trying to find enough food to feed the enormous cuckoo child who has murdered their babies and taken their places."
"Enormous?" said Jace. "Did you just call me fat?"
"It was an analogy."
"I am not fat.” ... ... Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes
Having got that little spray off my chest. Finding your feet again on the social web is a little like finding a lost wallet. What adventure did it have while out of your safe keeping.

No comments: