Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 09:25 sketchblog Tweets for Today: 23:50 doesn't look like I set up loud twitter properly ... oh we.. tinyurl.com/639af9 #
  • 15:17 10 to 14 days ...no guarantee on the repairs ... of course you have a backup, sir! ... are computer technicians accountable for anything? #
  • 15:30 twittering at a cyber cafe is somehow not the same ... but the chai latte is good :) #
  • 17:30 hmmm ... my SMS to twitter doesn't appear to be working... time to give up :) #
  • 20:42 twitpic.com/28bz - ... worrying about my dead mate, in the uncaring hands of a computer tech ..."Dave I can't let you do that..." #
  • 21:23 sketchblog Dave I'm afraid I can't do that...: "Dave I'm afraid I can't do that..."not sure w.. tinyurl.com/67wdfb #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: