Thursday, March 17, 2005

what percent of sketches do I publish?

someone asked me the other day what percentage of sketches I publish... I didn't know... but i thought to myself "most"... well I was wrong... I've just counted over 300 sketches (not all I've done just the ones I still have).. when i put aside the ones I know I've posted there where around 100... not a very good success rate...

but i do have some excuses... I throw away bad sketches... I've misplaced quiet a few... I don't publish anything without permisssion and not every one likes my work... also i've lost track of a few models, (I have to admit I'm not well organised in that regard)... a few are more private... some are just not worthy of publishing...

so the answer is around 30% and you can safely asume they are the best ones

No comments: