Monday, December 29, 2014

Grownup Art on the net ...?

Great Illustration by Luis Quiles
I'm getting less convinced that good art on social networks get correctly noticed, perhaps noticed at all...

I'm defintely not an expert or even a frequent denizen of the social web, yet posting a bit of tumblr I am largely unwatched and on twitter and flickr there are regular/friends who leave comments, Outside this I see that my more intimate sketches are popular and get reposted without attribution (aka Stolen), but little other interest. So this is a bit self-indulgent and presumes I think my art is ...well worthwhile art.
It might not be but...

It is perhaps time for me to start drawing attention to what I consider original and good art floating around the net. I'll start with the Spanish illustrator Luis Quiles

No comments: