Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A pleasant night at the theatre


Last night I went to see dusty the original pop diva, a new muscial about the life of dusty sprigfield... it really is worthy seeing... very good theatre as well as good music... most of the cast are unkonwn (well to me) but excellent... well except for deni hines,(she is well known here in oz) who was really great... all this is saying a lot given that dusty was considerable skinnier than the full sized girls I normally prefer



I particularly liked the song with dusty, her hair dresser rodney and her dresser (vicki I think?)... using wigs that represented the popular UK female singer of the 60's... ok that does't sound a very exciting description but dusty is a show worth seeing. I'm sure it is one show that will travel the world

No comments: